Refund and cancellation policy
If the customer(s) are obliged to cancel their reservation, they must inform BOURGOGNE ROADSTER by any written means, allowing for an acknowledgement of receipt, as soon as the event giving rise to this cancellation occurs. The date of receipt of the written notice shall be taken as the date of cancellation for the purpose of invoicing the cancellation fees. In case of cancellation on your part (for whatever reason), the standard cancellation fees will be calculated as follows, unless you have taken out cancellation insurance:
- At more than 72 hours: 100% refund of the amount paid by the customer
- Less than 72 hours before the rental: 25% of the total amount of the reservation will be retained
In order to receive a refund, we must acknowledge receipt of your letter mentioning: your reservation dates, your personal information, the date of issue of the letter with your signature.
Refunds are made only after we have received your complete request and within 14 working days.
Cancellation Clause :
- In case of a “no show”, 100% of the total amount of the sums received is retained.
- Bourgogne Roadster reserves the right to cancel the reservation in particular in case of exceptional bad weather and proposes in this case a 100% refund or a postponement of the date.
Cancellation Insurance :
- At the time of booking Bourgogne Roadster offers you the subscription to the cancellation insurance for 75 euros per person non refundable
- The cancellation insurance allows the customer to obtain a total refund of his reservation, until 24 hours before departure
- The cancellation insurance must be taken out at the time of booking and does not require any particular supporting document to be validated. A new date will be proposed to you if you are forced to cancel the vehicle rental.